<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d677182156055982286\x26blogName\x3dAmor+Designs\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://am0rdesigns.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://am0rdesigns.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6263675535385478566', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 ? 7:08 PM 0 Comments
Shopping and some tutorials

Hi everyone! Went out this afternoon to buy some decorations for the house and I saw this really nice faux tree branch with small flowers displayed at one of my favorite stores. I was going to buy 5 of them but when I looked at the price tag I was like no way!! $6.99 per stem! Are you kidding me? So I thought I'll just probably make one when I get home. I picked up some furnitures from the op shop as well before I went home.

Anyways, I started by trimming a branch off a tree in our back yard. This is very easy to make and really cheap! All you need is a glue gun and some faux flowers. I used millinery flowers that I bought on etsy ages ago. I plucked the flowers off directly at each bud.
DSC00384

Here's the finished project. Looks fantastic in real life, the picture do not do it justice!
DSC00419
I was actually going to put more flowers but I ran out of glue! Grrr!


And here's what I picked up from the op shop. Would you believe that I only paid $30.00 for these?? Oh, I can't wait to paint it!
DSC00418
DSC00415


Labels: ,









Amor designs is a place creating uniquely designed home accessories to give your house a gentle touch of sophistication with accessibility, affordability and style. Inspired by art nouveau and modern artists such as fafi, the decorative products are designed to create an aesthetic atmostphere for both indoors and outdoors functions.

The influences of all that is flaked, worn, rustic, and antique mixed with heavy lines of graffiti and pop art, allows Amor designed products to be featured in any modern or vintage setting of any house, home and room.



DSC00342

DSC00343

DSC00315




DSC00397

DSC00403



DSC00397

DSC00403